Mauritius Telecom is fully committed to upholding its corporate social responsibilities (CSR). Through the MTF, it works with several NGOs in Mauritius, Rodrigues and Agalega to support community projects in the fields of ICT, education, health disabilities, sport and the environment.
Rs 190 million injected into CSR projects between 2015 and 2021 in the Republic of Mauritius
Since 2017, the MTF has been supporting national projects which reach out to the community, are sustainable in the long run and enhance people’s lives.
- 350 free WI-FI hotspots in public locations
- Setting up of MUGA Phoenix, MUGA Tyack, MUGA Triolet,MUGA Quatre Bornes and MUGA Goodlands
- Distribution of school materials to needy students in Mauritius and Agalega
- Financing the operation costs of more than 30 NGOs in Rodrigues
- Providing technological support to NGOs in Mauritius
- Distribution of wheelchairs